The Calgary Lawn Bowling Club has a jam-packed season for bowlers of all levels! In order to ensure success at each of our events, we rely on volunteers to help out whenever possible.
Here are some volunteer opportunities available for summer 2019:
- Corporate events (setup mats and jacks; instruct the very basics, clean-up)
- Helping new bowlers learn the basics (Monday-Tuesday evening in June)
- Running the bar at Club events
- Setting up tables for the Saturday Jitneys
- Bringing goodies and being in the kitchen for Saturday Jitneys, Club and Provincial tournaments.
- BBQ cooks for trophy days (or help to make with other meals)
- Setting up equipment for Club and Provincial Tournaments
- Volunteering for upcoming AGLC Casinos
- Anywhere you think you can help!
Please contact Heather Mackie at email@example.com or sign up at the club if you would like to help out!