The Calgary Lawn Bowling Club has a jam-packed season for bowlers of all levels! In order to ensure success at each of our events, we rely on volunteers to help out whenever possible.
Here are some volunteer opportunities available for summer 2018:
- Corporate events volunteer (teach the very basics).
- Club Singles volunteers needed June 30 and July 2, 2018.
- Senior Nationals volunteers needed September 10 – 15, 2018.
- Helping new bowlers learn the basics (Monday – Friday).
- Running the bar.
- Setting up tables on a Saturday morning.
- Bringing goodies and being in the kitchen for Saturday jitneys.
- BBQ volunteers for the trophy days (or making another meal such as lasagna).
- Setting Jacks for the club singles – centering the jack to save the players walking back and forth – email Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org for this opportunity.
Please contact Heather Mackie at email@example.com or sign up at the club if you would like to help out!